|✅ Posisi||Project Lead|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Koltiva|
|✅ Penempatan||Kalimantan Timur|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainable development, agriculture, or other related majors
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role and managing projects.
- A strong background in sustainable agriculture practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Manage project activities, including developing work plans, recruiting personnel, managing project teams, project budgets, and activity resources.
- Control of the project activities, including supporting field teams, reviewing work deliverables
- Provide feedback, inputs, requirements, and learnings from project implementation services to the Product Development and Engineering team to improve Koltiva software applications.
- Ensure data quality mechanisms are implemented and develop regular reporting to Koltiva management and clients regarding project activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and clients, and project beneficiaries.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
- Coordinate internally with other sections within Koltiva to support project implementation.