|✅ Posisi||Plantation Manager|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Agro Harapan Lestari|
|✅ Penempatan||Kalimantan Tengah|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
- Age – 35 to 45
- Graduate in Agriculture/Agronomy/Agribusiness, Masters in Plantation Management (preferable)
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Presentation – PowerPoint, excel etc and generate yearly budgets.
- Experience – minimal 8 years as a Senior Estate Manager or Plantation Manager in a multinational company. Indonesian work experience is preferred
- Effective management of the designated plantation in accordance to good agronomy practices and internal plantation policies and ensure the maintenance in efficient agricultural conditions, whilst ensuring the plantation operations are carried out to achieve the yield targets, business plans and budgets set for the SPU
- To manage the plantation under his supervision in accordance to good agronomy practices and internal plantation policies and ensure its maintained in good agricultural conditions
- To ensure that plantation operations are carried out in a manner that objectives, yield targets and business plans are met
- To inculcate a performance driven culture among the plantation workforce, whilst achieving the highest levels of efficiencies/productivity on all levels of operations
- To ensure at all times are sufficient labor as per the ratio to ensure that agronomic operations are carried as scheduled.
- To ensure harvesting and dispatching of crop carried out in accordance to the regular time intervals in an effective efficient manner
- To implement plantation related activities such as fertilizing, weeding and other related planting programs during the scheduled time periods as recommended
- Improve control systems in the estate and ensure the minimization of wastages and losses
- Ensure the proper allocation and utilization of labour, estate vehicles and other equipment to obtain the optimum levels of productivity
- Coordinate and ensure efficient planning of resources in Labour, Fertilization, and civil infrastructure matters
- Monitor the effectiveness of training at estate /company level and ensure the maximum ROI
- Ensure the resource planning is done in an efficient manner to accommodate the seasonal variations affecting plantations
- Effective implementation of all relevant EHS policies, procedures and SOP’s and ensure the adherence and compliance of requirements by all employees, service providers and any other third party contractor