|✅ Posisi||Disputed Resolution|
|✅ Perusahaan||Asia Pulp & Paper|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
|✅ Deadline||6 November 2023|
- Minimum Bachelor’s (S1) degree in Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Social Sciences, or any related major.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same field, Preferably from forestry/plantation industry
- Having strong logic analysis, problem solving skills, initiative, teamwork, a strong sense of responsibility, and integrity
- Willing to be placed in Serpong – Tangerang Area
- Willing to do frequent business trip to Sumatera/Kalimantan
Job Responsibility :
- Handling land acquisition, alternative dispute resolution on land & social dispute
- Establish strong communication and build good relations with the local communities and local government
- Design and develop programs for local communities.
- As the representative from company to do socialization/dialogue with local communities